Asinan nannih ka hmin ṭihzahtu hrangah Dingfelnak Ni a suak ding ih, A thlapawl ah damnak a um ding; Cule nan fehsuak ding ih, Câwinn ih câwpa nopawl vekin nan khir ding.
Ziangahtile himi damnak hminsinnak tuahsak a si mi pa cu kum 40 tlun mi a si.
To the page for: English
The Word for the Chin Standard Bible
Falam Chin is spoken in and around the Falam township in the Chin State, western Myanmar (former Burma), and also in India.
The complete "Chin Standard Bible" for Falam Chin is available since 2018, supported by Bibles International. Their page "Falam Chin Literacy" has a moving report about the joyous publication of the Chin Standard Bible. There you'll also find hyperlinks for reading scripture with Android, iOS or listening online.
Bibles International kindly granted us permission to publish The Word for Falam Chin from the Chin Standard Bible. The Word provides two complementary Bible verses for each day of the year, arranged on multiple lines for readability, in various Bible editions, free of cost.
A note about formatting: most of the Bible verses of The Word for Bible Thianghlim have been taken literally from the Bible text, with line-breaks added by the computer. Typically we would manually...
- insert names for pronouns,
- remove verse parts not contained in verses of the other supported Bible editions, and
- add line-breaks for good reading.
If you would like to support us in this, you can format the verses conveniently in a web application in your browser. Please contact us.
Information about Falam Chin (links visited 2021-02-15):
- Falam language (Wikipedia)
- Mirang—Lai (Falam) dictionary / Mirang Ca Zirpawl hrang (Lailun Foundation)
- Falam Chin Literacy (Bibles International)
Read The Word for Bible Thianghlim:
- Android: to the AppStore (please select the Bible edition after the installation)
- iOS (iPhone): to the AppStore (please select the Bible edition after the installation)
- Windows: to the page for Logoskop (after installing the application, you can either directly download The Word for Bible Thianghlim using menu File|Organize, or download the verses as a .twd file in your browser from the List of available .twd files, then make it available in Logoskop also in menu File|Organize).
- As an eBook: to the Download page for eBooks
- On our website: The Word for Bible Thianghlim
Further downloads and online services are available in the English start page.
Example: The Word for Bible Thianghlim on our website